Search through all the contests
- Multiple Disciplines / October 31, 2016 (deadline)
YouFab is a global award that recognises and celebrates creative works and inventions that stem from powerful collaborations between digital and physical fabrication. The award calls for submissions..
- Multiple Disciplines / March 31, 2017 (deadline)
Hosted and organised by Unarthodox Gallery, F. The Art World is an international art competition where fine artists, photographers, digital artists, graphic designers, and sculptors compete for a chance..
- Multiple Disciplines / October 16, 2016 (deadline)
First launched in 2013, the Lexus Design Award is an international design competition that targets up-and-coming creators from around the world. The award seeks to foster the growth of ideas that contribute..
- Multiple Disciplines / January 31, 2017 (deadline)
Now in its fourth edition, Designpreis Halle is calling for designs from all over the world to examine the topic Time in an intense and creative manner – be it product-oriented or process-oriented. It..
- Multiple Disciplines / October 14, 2016 (deadline)
Enter the most prestigious design competition for interactive media, the Communication Arts Interactive Competition. Any interactive project created for digital distribution on the World Wide Web, CD-ROM,..
- Multiple Disciplines / September 27, 2016 (deadline)
In 1956, RMJM set out a vision to revolutionize the architecture industry. Over the next 60 years RMJM has evolved into one of the world's largest architecture firms with over 30 studios across the globe. To..
- Multiple Disciplines / November 30, 2016 (deadline)
Kunstwerk Carlshütte is a non-profit cultural initiative and organises NordArt, one of the largest annual international juried exhibition of contemporary art in Europe, representing all facets of visual..
- Multiple Disciplines / September 9, 2016 (deadline)
The Japan Media Arts Festival is a comprehensive festival of Media Arts that honors outstanding works in the four main divisions: • Art - Works of art created with new media and digital technologies...
- Multiple Disciplines / August 25, 2016 (deadline)
The Societies on the Move International Competition of Illustration and Social Graphics aims to stimulate the imagination with a cosmopolitan and multi-ethnic outlook for society. Until a few decades..
- Multiple Disciplines / September 11, 2016 (deadline)
The Future Generation Art Prize established by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation is a worldwide contemporary art prize to discover, recognize and give long-term support to a future generation of artists. The..