Search through all the contests
LensCulture’s Emerging Talent Awards 2014 is an international competition to showcase outstanding emerging photographers - from all cultures, all points of view, with no age limit.
LensCulture’s mission is to discover and share the best of contemporary photography. New and emerging photographers often make the freshest, most exciting work - but it’s hard to gain attention when you are relatively new and not widely known. That’s where LensCulture can make a big difference, to highlight many emerging talents who deserve worldwide attention.
The Awards are open to all genres of photography, all points of view, all corners of the world. Upload jpeg or png that are a minimum of 1200 pixels and a maximum of 2,000 pixels on the longest side and less than 5MB is size each.
Emerging photographers (who has not yet received significant international recognition), regardless of their age, are encouraged to enter. There is no limit to the number of images that can be submitted at one time.
All photographers retain full copyrights for their own work.
If you are not a student, you can submit a group of up to 10 images for an entry fee of $55. You may submit more than 10 images for an additional fee of $5 per additional image.
If you are student, you can submit a group of up to 10 images for an entry fee of $35. You may submit more than 10 images for an additional fee of $5 per additional image.
The competition is open to everyone worldwide, 18 years and older, professional and amateur photographers alike.
Each of the Top 5 winners are awarded $2,000 cash grants, plus all of the other awards and benefits listed below.
The Top 50 submissions (including the Top 5) will receive the following:
• Inclusion in screenings at photo festivals and events worldwide throughout the year
• A feature article on the front page of LensCulture and a six-week Home Page Spotlight
• Extensive social media promotion to our audience of over 500,000.
Additional highly-rated entrants (as well as the Top 50) will:
• Receive a valuable, invitation-only Portfolio Accounts on LensCulture, with the ability to upload and display additional projects. This platform offers invaluable long-term worldwide exposure via one of the most respected platforms for global contemporary photography.
• Be shared with the LensCulture Insiders, a network of the world’s most connected and influential photography professionals. The Insiders will have the opportunity not only to look at the competition submission but also any other projects on the entrant’s LensCulture profile. We believe that this will lead to important career-building chances for many of the top-rated talents.
Everyone who enters has a chance to benefit from broad worldwide exposure via LensCulture and its social media channels.