Search through Graphic Competitions
Belfast International Photo Festival
The Belfast Photo Festival is Northern Ireland’s premier visual arts festival and the photographic biennial for the island of Ireland. This major photographic event celebrates some of the finest national and international contemporary photography and visual culture, with the next festival taking place on 6th June 2013.
Through a range of national and international interactive events the festival aims to inspire the countries future photographers, artists and entrepreneurs, offering new, exciting, welcoming and sometimes challenging experiences to audiences through the programme of events.
Belfast Photo Festival recognizes You, the author of each image submitted, retain full ownership of the copyright (image rights) in each entry.
The advised submission guide is 2-6 images per single series/body of photographs. If selected you agree to supply all photographs selected for exhibition, printed and professionally presented (framed/mounted and glassed), ready for hanging. Each entrant can submit a series of up to six images.
Entry fee: £15 (approx. 24 USD)
Open to all photographers, worldwide.
If you are under 16, you have to provide your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to participate.
Photographers selected will benefit from:
• Exhibition exposure in Belfast and a possible tour
• Exhibition alongside some of the biggest photographic names as part of a major photographic event
• Publication and promotion through the Festival and its international partners
• Being seen by visual arts professionals and the media
• Being included within a promotional reach in excess of 6 million people