Search through all the contests
Spotify is inviting all artists, designers and illustrators to submit artwork that best captures how music makes people feel and brings them together.
Music is a short cut to our emotions. And, music has always been part of our social experience. Spotify believes music helps people express how they're feeling, and that discovering and sharing music with friends makes our connection to each other richer.
Designs must be original, and artists should retain their original artwork files (in 300dpi) but designs must be submitted in JPEG or PNG, max size 5MB.
There is no entry fee.
The competition is open to anyone worldwide at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
One overall winner will receive:
• Exposure across Spotify social channels
• Their work showcased as part of an exclusive event in London
• A Spotify Premium Account for 12 months
• The opportunity to feature in a Spotify paid media campaign and/or to have future work commissioned by Spotify
A minimum of 20 finalists will have their work showcased as part of an event – to be viewed by key senior figures within the creative, media and music industries.
Moreover, the community can support their favorite submissions through social voting via Facebook and Twitter. Five artists from the top 5% of the highest voted submissions will receive:
• 12-month Spotify Premium account
• Speaker system
• Spotify goodies