Search through Graphic Competitions
Lahti Poster Triennial 2014 Call For Entries
- Category: Multiple Disciplines
Deadline: November 30, 2013 (expired!)
Contest's Website: [link]
Grafia (Association of Professional Graphic Designers in Finland) organises the Lahti International Poster Triennial together with the Lahti Poster Museum. The posters displayed are selected by the competition committee. The awarded posters are selected by an international jury. The exhibition awards pieces which maintain high quality standards with respect to creativity, originality, aesthetics and the communicative function
There are two categories:
• Cultural posters, social and commercial posters
• Environmental posters (Tarasti prize)
The print technique of the posters accepted for the exhibition can be freely selected in both categories. The size of the poster shall be A4 , RGB model, resolution 300 dpi. Minimum size: 60 x 42 cm. Maximum size: 180 x 120 cm. An artist or a group of artists may submit a maximum of 2 posters.
There is no entry fee.
Any artist worldwide is welcome to participate.
• Grand Prix 3,500 Euro (approx. 4,700 USD)
• First prize, Grafia Tapani Aartomaa Prix 3,000 Euro
• Second prize, Lahti Prix 1,700 Euro
• The Lauri Tarasti prize 3,000 Euro
• Certificates of honour
The jury may also grant other prizes.