Search through all the contests
For 44 years, Creativity International has awarded and recognized great design from around the world. Creativity International Awards is one of the longest running, independent advertising and graphic design competitions.
Open to both students and professionals from around the world Creativity International Awards is judged by a rotating panel of advertising and design professionals who volunteer their time and knowledge without personal agenda or bias.
Anyone involved with the creation of the advertisement or design work may submit the entry.
Student work must have been created during the 2013-2014 school year. Instructors and professors may submit work on behalf of a student. Student work will be evaluated separately from professional work. All student winners will be eligible for selection in our Student Mentoring Programme.
Winning entries are selected for their quality of art, or their advertising impact, or both. There is no bias towards any agency, publication, company, freelancer, city, country or any school or style of design. And there is no limit to the amount of work that can be submitted by a single entity.
Submissions may be entered into multiple categories for additional entry fees.
Students, ad agencies, web designers, developers, graphic designers, photographers, freelance designers, producers, marketers, app developers and corporate art departments may submit entries that first broadcast or went live between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013 (void where prohibited).
• Two professionally designed certificates commemorating the winning entry.
• Published in the Creativity Awards iPad App.
• All winners listed on Creativity website with links back to company/agency site. Best in Show & Platinum winning entries featured on website.
• Press releases sent to major industry outlets.
• Professionally designed icons for use on websites, email signatures, etc.
• Best in Show winner - 1 Professional & 1 Student selection - receive complimentary trophy.
• Best in Show, Platinum & Gold Winners displayed in traveling winner’s exhibit which is featured at prominent design events throughout the world.
• Trophies & customized certificates are available for order to help display your win.
• All student winners eligible for participation in our Student Mentoring Program.