Search through Graphic Competitions
International Biennial Of Drawing Pilsen 2014
Hosted by the city of Pilsen (Czech Republic), the International Biennial of Drawing Pilsen is a unique art competition for monochromatic drawings.
A maximum of five works per artist can be submitted, with each drawing judged individually. Sets of drawings are accepted only when drawings put together make maximum size 100 X 70 cm.
Works will be returned to the authors at the organizer’s cost.
For foreign artists there is an entry fee of 50 Euro (approx. 68 USD).
This competition is open to all drawing artists around the world.
Works exhibited at the 9th International Biennial of Drawing Pilsen 2014 will be judged by a qualified international jury. This jury will also award the Grand Prix.
There will be other prizes awarded:
• Prize of The President of The Pilsen Region
• Prize of The Lord Mayor of the City of Pilsen
• Prize of The International Association of Art – Europe
• Prize of Czech Centres
• Prize of The Union of Visual Arts of the Czech Republic
• Prize of BBK- Bundesverband
• Prize of The Hungarian Association of Graphic Artists
• Prize of The Slovak Union of Visual Artists
• Prize of The Students of the Faculty of Art and Design of UWB
Awards will be announced and handed over to the winners at the opening ceremony of the 9th International Biennial of Drawing Pilsen 2014 held on October 8, 2014.