Search through Graphic Competitions
CA Illustration Competition
Introduce your work to the world. Enter the most prestigious competition for creativity in illustration, the Communication Arts Illustration Competition.
These categories are judged by the Illustration jury and will appear in the Illustration Annual:
• Advertising: ads, posters, CDs, packaging, etc.
• Books: cover/jacket and/or interior, must be published
• Editorial: consumer or trade magazine, newspaper
• For Sale: poster, print, note paper, greeting card, licensing/stock, gallery sale, etc.
• Institutional: company/association publication, brochures, collateral, etc.
• Motion/Animation: animation for film, television, video or Web
• Self-Promotion: promotion for illustrators, creative firms and vendors
• Unpublished: commissioned but not published, personal or student work, etc.
The deadline will be extended two weeks after the January 10, 2014 deadline date, but a late entry fee of $10 per submission is required. No entries will be accepted after January 24, 2014.
Entries may originate from any country, and have to be first printed or produced from January 2013 through January 2014.
The winners are featured in one of the Communication Arts Illustration Annual distributed worldwide, in both print and iPad editions, and on commarts.com, assuring important exposure to the creators of this outstanding work.
Moreover, each winning entrant will also receive one personalized Award of Excellence, milled from solid aluminum, and printed award certificates for all creative contributors.