Search through Graphic Competitions
Autodesk 2013 Best Of The Best Show Reel
Autodesk is calling for submissions for its 2013 Best of the Best Show Reel.
Submit your recent short animation, game cinematic, commercial, broadcast work, music video, episodic project, short or feature film, digital media, and interactive projects created using any or a combination of the following Autodesk software:
• Autodesk Flame Premium
• Autodesk Smoke
• Autodesk 3ds Max
• Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suites
• Autodesk Gameware
• Autodesk Maya
• Autodesk MotionBuilder
• Autodesk Mudbox
• Autodesk Softimage
Our show reels are edited in uncompressed, full frame High Definition (e.g. 1920x1080). Various copies are then generated in a variety of sizes, supports, file formats & technical qualities. In light of this:
• HD (1280x720 and 1920x1080) submission material is prioritized over Standard Definition (SD – NTSC or PAL). Other file-based HD size variants are welcome.
• Progressive / frame-based material is ideal, as these show reels are typically showcased on progressive screens.
• Do not supply variable frame rate material.
• Please provide us with good quality masters, with the least visible compression. Give us the chance to showcase your work in the best possible light!
There is no entry fee.
The reel will premiere at NAB 2013 and will showcase compelling digital media created with Autodesk technology.
It will be featured at the Autodesk NAB booth and various events throughout the year, as well as on AREA, the Autodesk Website and the Autodesk YouTube Channel.